Monday, August 26, 2013

IrishBizParty invite! :)


More exciting news!  (I know, right?  This seems to be my week. *makes mental note to do the lotto* ;) )
I am hugely excited to have been chosen to be this weeks #starbiz on #IrishBizParty! 



J

For those of you who aren't familiar- #IrishBizParty is a Twitter chat/meeting/meeting of businesses on Wednesday nights.  It is a super way to network, meet like minded people and chat.  It's creator and entrepreneur Samantha Kelly, (‘Dragons Den’, ‘Shes The Business’ (tomorrow night at 10.45pm- WATCH IT! J ) describes it as 'networking in your PJ's', but none of us would ever admit to that.  ;)  Click here for more on Samantha and what she does. 

Each  week, someone is chosen to be the #starbiz for the week, so they host the #irishbizparty and give their hints and tips during the evening.   It's a really great way to get ideas/tips/advice from all different businesses and people from all walks of life.  Please do join us on Wednesday between 9-11pm so you can see what it is all about. 

As you know, I am exhibiting one of my pieces, ‘Late in the Day’, in Janey Mac's, Kinsale so, to celebrate this and my being chosen for #starbiz this week, I am going to give away its little sister, a framed smaller print (30x40cm).  




To enter, all you have to do is follow me on twitter (click here) and send a tweet this Wednesday night (28th) preferably between 9pm & 11pm using  the hash tags #irishbizparty and #janeymackinsale

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow by Email