Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Athens? Oh how nice that would be...

Hi everyone!

Sorry it's been a while, but the preparations have been, and still are underway for the coming exhibition in Dublin.  I am working on the hanging process right now so am literally tied up in knots.  Oh, the joys.

On another note, I have submitted a project for an exhibition in Athens this year.  (yeah baby!) Oh, how wonderful would that be...
I am unsure as to whether I would have to be there in person (gosh darn, how TERRIBLE would that be... *snort*) but either way, it would be a superb exhibition to get my claws into, so cross your fingers and toes for me please!  :)

The theme is 'Reality Check' so I've stuck with that subject and gone for a Recession/economic crisis/Strapped for cash type series of photos.  For your eyes only, here is a mini preview of the submission pieces *ssssshhhh, dont tell anyone*. 

I would love to hear what you think!









 


1 comment:

  1. Great blog Jen!! These really are a "Sign of the times". ...reality check!!
    Enjoy Athens you are on your way :)

    ps love the slideshow at the top :)

    ReplyDelete

Follow by Email