Wednesday, July 13, 2011

GREAT NEWS!
I will be exhibiting in the Peoples Photography exhibition in Dublin this year!!!
The exhibition is now a significant national affair and has become the largest photographic exhibition in Ireland in terms of both the number of photographers involved and the number of works on view. 

I am one of 200 photographers who have secured 8ft of delicious exhibition space on the perimeter of the beautiful and historic St Stephens Green park in the heart of Dublin city to display their work. 
If anyone is pottering around Dublin on the 27th and 28th of August this year, Have a stroll over to Stephens Green to check out the exhibition and do pop over to me for a chat.  :)

Now comes the grueling and torturous decision of what photos to exhibit.  Do I go for the option of fitting as many small photos as I can into the space, or should I take the fewer, larger option?  At the moment, I am leaning towards the ‘fewer but larger’ option.  I think I can get 15 A4 framed sized pictures into the space, so if I choose wisely, I think that is best.

Decisions, decisions...

5 comments:

  1. That's amazing! Congrats!
    "Fewer but larger" gets my vote.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woot Jen! It will be fantastic.
    Congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woohoo!! Fantastic news Jenny, well done. I'll be there, love the location :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so awesome, Jen!!! Congratulations!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Follow by Email