Saturday, May 14, 2011

The Maiden Voyage Post

Ahoy there and welcome to my blog- Im so very happy that you dropped by.

I will be randomly posting life, living and photography related entries, so hopefully will be able to keep you suitably entertained and amused.

You can see my work here in the blog, or you can click on the below link:
http://www.fluidr.com/photos/jenconroy

You can also 'Like' me on facebook to keep in touch with updates and information.

That being said...
Click the follow, go on, you know you want to... I dare you... double dare you  :)

Till the next post, keep yourselves well!

Jen

11 comments:

  1. Hi Jen!

    Welcome to the blogsphere. I hope you find it a happy and hospitable place. You know I think your pics are gorge (especially the ones of me... kidding...NOT)

    Leigh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo! Welcome to the awesome world of blogging, Jen! I think I'll sit down and have a gander at your portfolio! Woot woot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with the blog Jen, your photos are fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did you take all of those photos their amazing I love them!!
    Tracie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Best wishes Jen on the launch of your new blog, James.

    ReplyDelete
  6. YAY!! :) Great blog Jenny, Good luck with it and,,,, I Love the photos keep them coming :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck with blog ! Looking forward to more photos and posts !!

    ReplyDelete

Follow by Email